(i) All volunteers are required to scan the Check-In and Check-Out QR code (*Use QR Code Reader/Scanner app or phone camera). This is to record your attendance for submission to MSF.
(ii) If NO check out is done on the SAME day, there will be NO volunteer hours recorded to your profile. Our QR code is separated from the Tracetogether Safe Entry. Please ensure you scan the Check In QR Code upon arrival at our screening station and Check Out after you completed your kitchen tasks. NO filling up of our timesheet going forward.
(iii) Cancellation is to be done at least 14 days before the booking dates to allow others to fill in the slots.
(iv) There are 3 available time slots each day.
- Early Morning (5.00am to 9.00am) – Limited to 30
- Morning (9.00am to 1.00pm) – Limited to 30
- Afternoon (1.00pm to 5.00pm) – Limited to 30
Click on the date/month you are interested to volunteer at the soup kitchen.
How to use our Portal? Refer to the steps below or click WH Kitchen Volunteer Registration and Booking Steps.
1. Click on Volunteer-Register button.
2. Input the email address, password, name, mobile# etc.
3. Click sign up.
4. Account created. (*You will receive an email acknowledgement.)
To book for time slot(s)
5. Choose the role to login. (Role = “Volunteer”)
6. To sign up for a particular day, click on Sign Up For Kitchen Activities.
7. Click the down arrow and select the date you wish to volunteer. Click Confirm.
8. Click the time slot and the number of pax. Click Confirm. (*Note: Balance slot will be indicated. For eg: From 05.00 to 06.30 on 01-10-2021 with 30 vacancies.) You can sign up on behalf of your team but each person will need to create an account for Check In and Check Out at our screening station on the day of event.
9. Your time slot is confirmed. (*You will receive an email acknowledgement.) You need to use the QR code to check in on arrival and check out on the SAME day when leaving in order to capture your hours. DO NOT use the Tracetogether App to scan the code. You need to use QR Code Reader/Scanner App or phone camera. QR code is changed daily. Below is a sample QR code you will see at our premises.
To cancel time slot(s) or to change the number of pax
10. To cancel the particular date, click on the Cancel button.
11. To reduce or increase the number of pax, click on the Pax value.
12. Change the number that you require and click Confirm.
13. Your change has been updated. Please cancel/update the slot 14 days before the booking date if you are not available.
What should you do when you arrive at our premises?
14. Upon arrival at our screening station, scan our Check-In QR code and login. The Check-In time will be shown on top of the screen. After you have completed your tasks in the kitchen, scan our Check-Out QR code. *Remember to scan the QR code on the SAME day to capture your volunteer hours and ensure the hours are credited into your profile before leaving our premises.
**Note: If NO check out is done on the SAME day, there will be NO volunteer hours recorded to your profile. Our QR code is separated from the Tracetogether Safe Entry. NO filling up of our timesheet going forward.
How to check registered time slot(s) and Volunteer hours?
15. Click on Your Registered Future Events on the Quick Links to see the event(s) you have signed up. You can check your volunteer hours under Your Volunteer History. For CIP/CSR (minimum 30 hours), right click print and save in pdf and send to the below email.
For technical support on the above steps, please email to [email protected].
For CIP/CSR and other enquiry, please reach out to [email protected].
Note: Cancellation is to be done at least 14 days before the booking dates to allow others to fill in the slots